About HALBERDIER Real Estate
HALBERDIER Real Estate LLC, a HALBERDIER Holdings Company, is a privately held real estate investment, development, advisory and management Enterprise headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas.
HALBERDIER Holdings creates exceptional opportunities maximizing first class Investment, Development, and Advisory services with public and private entities in every facet of commercial real estate. HALBERDIERâ€™s unique model focuses on PARTNERSHIPS with CLIENTS via acquisition/investment, value-add/development, disposition, management and corporate advisory services. The array of opportunities consists of RETAIL, OFFICE, INDUSTRIAL, LAND, MEDICAL, MULTI-FAMILY and MIXED-USE assets.
HALBERDIER Real Estateâ€™s foundation is rooted in disciplined remarkable performance, integrity, significance and impact. HALBERDIER Holdings fanatically seizes real estate on behalf of corporate clients, and also thrives as promoter/sponsor investing and developing assets resulting in long term value for their equity, debt, and project Partners. The H Companies and HALBERDIER Real Estate encompasses entrepreneurial zeal, intricate processes, faithful relationships and a pioneering capacity to uncover truly exceptional commercial real estate opportunities.
COURAGE â€“ CHARACTER â€“ COMPASSION â€“ COMMUNITY â€“ PURPOSE â€“ INTEGRITY
FAITHFULNESS â€“ PERSERVERANCE â€“ SACRIFICE â€“ RESPONSIBILITY
The H Insights
- THE H Closes Exxon area Commercial Real Estate Prime Tract
- HALBERDIER & The Woodlands/Exxon area CRE Insurgent “H” Brand Growing
- THE H Real Estate & The Woodlands Community
- Grand Parkway North Houston Impact & HALBERDIER Gameplan
- THE H Real Estate, Trey Halberdier, speaker at The Future of The Woodlands Event
- Exxon Mobil Effect, Insights, Commercial Impact The Woodlands HALBERDIER Real Estate
- THE H Real Estate a HALBERDIER Holdings Co Sponsors The Woodlands Economic Outlook Conference (EOC)
- HALBERDIER lands Commercial Development near The Woodlands Exxon Mobil Grand Parkway
- The H Real Estate / HALBERDIER Real Estate Support HOPE Will Herndon Fund & Batten Disease