HALBERDIER Real Estate Companies are developing handful of mixed use assets including a 150,000 SF Class A Office Project across from ExxonMobil Operational HQ. THE H sites are strategically situated close to new Grand Parkway N. Loop, The Woodlands TX, and ExxonMobil mega corporate campus.
About HALBERDIER Real Estate
HALBERDIER Real Estate LLC, a HALBERDIER Holdings Company, is a privately held real estate investment, development, advisory and management Enterprise headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas.
HALBERDIER Holdings creates exceptional opportunities maximizing first class Investment, Development, and Advisory services with public and private entities in every facet of commercial real estate. HALBERDIERâ€™s unique model focuses on PARTNERSHIPS with CLIENTS via acquisition/investment, value-add/development, disposition, management and corporate advisory services. The array of opportunities consists of RETAIL, OFFICE, INDUSTRIAL, LAND, MEDICAL, MULTI-FAMILY and MIXED-USE assets.
HALBERDIER Real Estateâ€™s foundation is rooted in disciplined remarkable performance, integrity, significance and impact. HALBERDIER Holdings fanatically seizes real estate on behalf of corporate clients, and also thrives as promoter/sponsor investing and developing assets resulting in long term value for their equity, debt, and project Partners. The H Companies and HALBERDIER Real Estate encompasses entrepreneurial zeal, intricate processes, faithful relationships and a pioneering capacity to uncover truly exceptional commercial real estate opportunities.
COURAGE â€“ CHARACTER â€“ COMPASSION â€“ COMMUNITY â€“ PURPOSE â€“ INTEGRITY
FAITHFULNESS â€“ PERSERVERANCE â€“ SACRIFICE â€“ RESPONSIBILITY
The H Insights
- HALBERDIER Real Estate lands 100,000 SF Medical Client project in Vision Park
- Halberdier Represents Orgain Bell Tucker Law Firm Downtown Houston
- Magnolia Commercial Real Estate Growth w/ HALBERDIER Holdings
- HALBERDIER Companies Closes 16 Acres at 1488/149 Magnolia TX
- HALBERDIER Real Estate Sinks LONG PUT in MAGNOLIA near TIGER Woodâ€™s new BLUEJACK NATIONAL Golf Course
- Exxon Mobil Effect, Insights, Commercial Impact The Woodlands HALBERDIER Real Estate
- THE H Real Estate a HALBERDIER Holdings Co Sponsors The Woodlands Economic Outlook Conference (EOC)
- HALBERDIER lands Commercial Development near The Woodlands Exxon Mobil Grand Parkway
- The H Real Estate / HALBERDIER Real Estate Support HOPE Will Herndon Fund & Batten Disease